Thursday, October 27, 2011

Anderson Silva - "Only I myself can speak about my fights, my plans and career"

Soares-Sonnen.jpg


Anderson Silva's manager Ed Soares has been making the rounds in the last couple of weeks with comments about Chael Sonnen and his deservedness of another shot at Anderson Silva. Now, after the above picture surfaced this weekend, it's brought some pointed comments from the UFC Middleweight Champion, who said on Twitter he wasn't very happy with what appears to be a friendly exchange between the two. Not only that, he made it clear that any statements on what he will or won't be doing with his career will be coming from him and only him.

Said Silva (translated by Fighter's Only):

"I didn?t like this photograph either. I take this opportunity to say that only I myself can speak about my fights, my plans and career."

"I'm currently in therapy [to recover from shoulder injury] and as soon as I am definite with UFC my next bout, I will let everybody know."

Source: http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_10963.shtml

Jorge Gurgel Andre Gusmao Alexander Gustafsson Jaime Gutierrez Dave Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment