MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer</B><BR><BR>
Quinton ?Rampage? Jackson divulged the fact that he was undergoing testosterone replacement therapy prior to his collision with Ryan Bader at UFC 144. Since the revelation many forum regulars and dedicated fans have criticized the former champion, mining the old ?cheating? argument.<BR><BR>
Rampage however, isn?t particularly concerned with the chatter, and he?s not about to issue any apologies either. He is however, willing to break his scenario down in layman?s terms.<BR><BR>
?If I was losing my hair and the doctor told me, ?You need a hair transplant,? I?m going to do a hair transplant. If I get my tooth knocked out like Randy Couture did against [Lyoto] Machida, I?m going to get a new tooth put in my mouth. If my testosterone gets low and the doctor tells me, ?You need to raise your levels back up to where you used to be when you were 25,? and you?re fighting these young folks, I?m going to go do it.? Jackson told Sherdog.com.<BR><BR>
But Jackson didn?t stop there; in fact, he stressed the necessity behind his decision to pursue TRT. ?Before I started doing testosterone, I was thinking about retiring,? Jackson stated. ?Not because I was upset with the UFC as much as because my body?s all beat up. I wasn?t as motivated to train. That?s why, because my testosterone levels were really low. I think the doctor said I probably depleted them training really hard and fighting.?<BR><BR>
Leave your feedback on this article by posting a comment directly below! You can also chat about the card in the <A HREF="http://www.mmanews.com/forums" target="_Blank"><B>MMANEWS.COM Forums</B></A> and/or the <A HREF="http://www.facebook.com/mmanewsdotcom" target="_Blank"><B>MMANEWS.COM Facebook</B></A>. If that wasn't enough, MMANEWS.COM is now on Twitter as well <A HREF="http://twitter.com/mmanewsdotcom" target="_Blank"><B>@mmanewsdotcom</B></A>.<BR><BR>
Source: http://www.mmanews.com/home.php
Lyman Good Gary Goodridge Gerard Gordeau Jonathan Goulet Wilson Gouveia
No comments:
Post a Comment